AfterHours Support (3 Hours)
- 3 Hours Support time.
- Used in 15 minute increments.
Mail’s Best Friend offers timely and quality technical support by email expert. The team averages 90% resolution on the first contact. We are dedicated to helping you get the most out of your email product while improving your ROI, reducing administration and ensuring the highest level of performance. Listed below are some helpful links and important information.
Hours of Service
Request for Information
- Clear and concise description of the problem
- Including steps to reproduce the problem
- Relevant error logs or messages (i.e., log files, screen shots, config files)
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
Standard Process of Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- Configuration: Review and verify system configuration
- Version: Verify product version
- Documentation: Initial signs and effects of issues need to be documented
- Review: Information relevant to the scope of the issue (i.e., log files, screen shots, config files, etc) will be reviewed
- Control Environment: Establish any changes made prior to the development of problem
We ask that when you log a case with Mail’s Best Friend Support that you make yourself and the appropriate people available to assist in the resolution of the matter. This will expedite your resolution. Your timely response and feedback to the support team will make this process efficient.
Unfortunately, there are issues where Mail’s Best Friend Support Engineers will be unable to assist you. Below are some areas where we will have to refer you elsewhere:
- Issues related to customization work performed on product configuration files or third party plug-ins.
- Support for products and /or versions that have expired or ended. Please refer to published End of Life date.
- Networking problem
- DNS issues
- Diagnosis or support of third party products and enabling software (e.g. operating systems and network software).
Additional Support Information
- Hourly Block Support is billed in 15 minute increments.
- All support is 1 year renewable.